Vacancy No.: UNAIDS/12/ISHI1
Title: Internship with UNAIDS
Contract type: Internship
Duration of contract: From six weeks to three months
Application Deadline: 31 January 2013
(244 day(s) until closing deadline)
Organization unit: AI UNAIDS Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (AI)
All duty stations including Geneva
Main tasks and Responsibilities of the Position:
To be provided by the respective Supervisor and reflected in the Terms of Reference for the internship.
Candidates for internships at UNAIDS must be engaged in a course of post-secondary studies leading to a formal qualification in an approved university programme at the under-graduate or post-graduate level.
Contractual Terms and Conditions:
- Ability to work effectively in teams, adapt and integrate easily with the team, work cooperatively in support of team objectives.
- Ability to convey ideas and thoughts in a clear and convincing way in one-on-one discussions or groups presentations and can produce clear correspondence and written reports.
- Ability to effective apply their knowledge and skills to the job, and to consistently learn and improve performance.
- Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm in their work, effectively organize and manage time, and deliver high-quality results in line with agreed objectives.
- Ability to innovate and find new ways of working and improving results while maintaining a strong service orientation.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned responsibilities, to be productive, fulfill commitments and use resources responsibly.
Find out more:- https://erecruit.unaids.org/public/